Vault Productions have compiled the most watched episodes from the 2015 season. Episodes from this season of ‘Sid’s View’ returned to being primarily filmed at the Waterford Speedbowl. 2014 was the 6th season of the series and the first to incorporate Aerial Cam footage on a regular basis. It was also the last season of the Webby Cam as track official Eric Webster was promoted to Race Director and no longer was able to wear the camera.
2015 was also the season when the first two films of the Speedbowl Documentary Series was released. Part 1 in September and Part 2 in December.
MOST WATCHED EPISODES – 2015
- Speedbowl Documentary Series – Part 1
- Random Highlights June 13th (Ted Christopher gets airbone after contact with Paul Kusheba in SK race)
- Best of 2014 – Meltdowns & Mishaps
- Speedbowl Documentary Series – Part 2
- Random Highlights May 16th (Glen Thomas Jr confronts Ray Christian III after MS wreck)
- Random Highlights Aug 15th (wild Legend car pile up on frontstretch)
- Travelin’ Home (opening day under new track owner Bruce Bemer & new GM Shawn Monahan)
- Best of 2014 – Hardest Hits
- Mr Rooter 161 Highlights (NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour event)
- Ron Bouchard Tribute
Other noteworthy production notes:
- Best of 2014 – Meltdowns & Mishaps eventually surpassed Ladies Night from 2013 to become the most watched Sid’s View episode to date